In support of Resident Wellness, the DMC GME office will sponsor 40 resident registrations for the Turkey Trot (10K or 5K)!
40 resident slots are available—Secure your spot!
Race Day: Thursday, November 22, 2018 – Thanksgiving Day morning
1st: Before registering, residents ensure slot availability by emailing Lisa Dillon (email@example.com)
2nd: Residents must self-register, scan, and submit their registration to Lisa Dillon by November 20th for reimbursement.
General Race Information:
- All participants receive a long-sleeve, poly-hex tech shirt featuring the Turkey Trot new logo. Medals are awarded to ALL finishers
- All races are stroller-friendly. However, because of congestion pets are not permitted
- Advance Packet Pickup will be available at NINE metropolitan Detroit locations from November 10-17
- Race Central is located in the recently renovated Cobo Center – Room E, on the lower level. Our race expo, featuring packet pickup and a variety of vendors takes place Wednesday, November 21 from Noon until 7:00 pm and Thanksgiving morning beginning at 6:15 am. Registration will be available only on Wednesday. No Race Day Registration
- Keep up with the latest developments, https://www.facebook.com/Strategic-Staffing-Solutions-Turkey-Trot-180057698682761/